Sunday, June 22, 2014

I am Home


Just when it seems like the net had been saturated with everything, all topics that can be talked about under the sun, here i am, starting my own blog. A late bloomer. I hope i didn't come all that too late though. I am technically new with blogger’s page. Still am finding my way through the buttons here. Like I really wanted to title my blog “a taste of liquid sunshine”, but have not discovered yet how to do it. Well i guess, that’ll be fine, I’ll get there in time I know (with fingers-crossed). For now it will be called Kurdapya’s blog, and yeah I’m cool with it. The main thing is to get started already. I figured if I’ll wait until I got everything perfectly in place, I may never get to start at all. Perfect is such a scary word I think. It’s like waiting for some wonderful things to happen before one decides to walk out in the open and actually experience life as it comes. Truth is nothing wonderful happens when one merely waits. So then now, I am allowing myself to mess up a little bit and blog to my heart’s desire. Bear with me please and thank you for gracing my page.

I have thought of an opening post and had it ready to be copy pasted, but alas! I couldn’t work out how to delete my first attempted post a months ago (ahaha my bad) Well now anyway, let me continue that interrupted blog and get to start the ball rolling, finally!

My recovery from a very bad fall, and getting back up, inspired the writing of this poem. Maybe not always, but life sometimes has a way of sorting out its own imbalance. and am so glad i've weathered the storm and was able to bounce back...and bounced back with a poem…


I am Home


A dance

in the stillness of solitude

A humming silence

serenading the moonless night

Darkness

clothes the nakedness of prayers

The night

crawls with certainty

to the breaking dawn…

 
I have arrived.
 

I am home.



 

4 comments:

  1. Psssstttt!!!!! welcome to blogger my sister!!!!!!: ) keep writing please!!!! I temporarily ceased to rhyme but I will always be checking this page for updates.... liquid sunshine sounds perfect I am a fan! love yah!: )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh so glad to see you here kulasa!...I will miss u much...in fact the world of bloggosphere will miss you...but we understand ur need to take time off...thanks for ur encouragements sis...how u've tried to really pull me out of my shell and join the voices in conversation...you're one of my inspirations kulasa...be well always!! miss u and love you just as much!! kisses!!

      Delete
  2. oh, so sory I am late here Carms, but at least, I am here now!!! Yey, welcome to blogger! Inspire me please, more more more!!!!! I may not be so active writing in blogs now, but I will always be here in blogosphere, since I like reading deeper thoughts such as yours :) I love the sound of "liquid sunshine", I could see your smile again melting everyone to liquid state, hahaha!! labyew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. betchai you're here too!!! yeeeey!!! thank you so much for your support sis... i honestly don't know where this road will lead me... but as long as i know i'm in ur good company...i'll just head on the journey...with a big big smile!... and don't rush it... happens to everyone...writer's block...it will come back you'll see...your blogging spirit will rise to high heavens again...sooner than soon!..definitely! kisses betchai!!! lablabmwaah!

    ReplyDelete